How it works
Congratulations on your engagement! You are about to embark on the most beautiful chapter of your life. I would be so honored to play a part in your big day. I have detailed the process of Live Wedding Painting below. If you have any questions about the process, please feel free to get in touch!
BEFORE YOUR WEDDING
1. Check your wedding date availability by filling out the Contact page. I will generally reply within 24-48 hours.
2. Secure your date with a 50% deposit and a signed contract.
3. Consultation: 4 weeks prior to your wedding, we will have a full consultation to design your artwork. We will discuss colors, preferences, scenes, poses, and anything else that is important to you on your wedding day.
THE WEDDING DAY
1. I will arrive 1-2 hours prior to the ceremony or reception to begin painting the background. When the guests arrive, the painting will already be underway.
2. During your chosen scene (e.g. first kiss, ceremony exit, first dance), I will take photos and videos to use for reference throughout the evening.
3. Once I have captured the moment, I will sketch it onto the canvas over the background and begin painting you and your new partner.
4. At the end of the night, your painting will look mostly complete and I will come find you to show you your painting before I leave. If your photographer and videographer is still present, I will give them the heads up so they can capture you with your beautiful new painting.
AFTER YOUR WEDDING
1. After your wedding, I will take your painting back to the studio to add in some final details and varnish. This process usually takes around 2-6 weeks depending on the size of your painting.
2. Before varnishing your new painting, I will send you a photo to ensure I have your final okay.
3. I will either hand deliver or ship your wedding painting based on your location.
I'VE ALREADY HAD MY BIG DAY, CAN YOU STILL CAPTURE IT?
Paintings from photos is always an in-studio option. Please email your photo to ArtisticiWedding@gmail.com for a quote.
YOU'RE AVAILABLE FOR MY WEDDING, WHAT'S NEXT?
Due to a high volume of inquiries, I cannot hold dates. To officially secure your date, a 50% deposit and a signed contract are required. *Please note that dates book out quickly so I could be available one day, and unavailable the next.
YOU'RE LOCATED IN CHARLESTON, SC, CAN YOU TRAVEL TO MY WEDDING?
Yes! I will drive or fly to your venue. Driving up to 2 hours to your wedding is included in the pricing. If your venue is further, a travel fee will apply. This will be quoted prior to booking.
MY WEDDING IS AFFECTED BY COVID-19 OR ANOTHER ISSUE AND I MAY NEED TO RESCHEDULE. WHAT THEN?
If your wedding is affected by an unforeseen situation and we are unable to reschedule, your deposit will be transferred to a painting or drawing from a photo with a 15% courtesy discount.
I HAVE A SPECIFIC IDEA IN MIND. WILL WE MEET PRIOR TO MY WEDDING TO GO OVER THE SPECIFICS?
Absolutely! About one month prior to your wedding, we will speak to discuss where you would like me to set up on the day, and the type of scene you are wanting for your artwork, as well as anything else that may be important to you.